Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Toothpaste and Eyesight
The Geet has macular degeneration and has some trouble seeing. She uses a magnifying glass to read some things but can still write letters, read books with larger print and watch her favorite TV programs. The other night The Geet came shuffling out to the living room with her toothbrush and what looked like a tube of toothpaste. The Geet has a great sense of humor and she was chuckling as she approached us. She said "I just learned the hard way that this is NOT toothpaste". She held up the tube and it read LUBRICATING JELLY............ No, this tube is not mine, it is The Geet's and I do not want to know what she uses it for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Og goodness, now I feel really bad for speculating about why the geet might be in possession of this- and while I am at it I should probably apologize for automatically assuming it was yours. some friend.... Sounds like you might have to toughen up a bit, because I have a feeling that the geet has alot more in store for the farm, the 3 girls and their poor unsuspecting mother :)
C
omg!!!!!!
And I thought kids were amusing....
Post a Comment