
There are many things that are great about The Geet - the best being that she is a lifelong Democrat. Today we went to our town's Grand Parade for Independence Day (yes, I know its July 6 but our parade is always on a Sunday). We were surprised and SO excited to see Al Franken in our little small town parade!! He walked right by us and I thought The Geet was going to wet herself she was so excited! In case you don't know, Al Franken is running for US Senate in Minnesota. He was also one of my favorite comedians from Saturday Night Live in the late 80's and 90's. Rick and I loved his Stuart Smalley character. "Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and doggonit, people like me"! And if you don't remember Stuart Smalley that line will make no sense to you......
GO FRANKEN!
2 comments:
Wonder if Franken knows that he has become a fashion accessory to little girls. Move over Hannah Montana!!!
PS They look so cute as little politico's
Wow--that is so fun!! Love seeing your cute girls! :)
Post a Comment