Wednesday, July 2, 2008
A Glorious BM
A good BM is a glorious thing for an old person. I think that it might even become the focus of each and every day. At any given moment The Geet may jump up and yell "I've got to go to the biffy" and shuffle quickly toward her room. We know if she shuffles back out with a spring in her step (or a spring in her shuffle), that her visit to the biffy was a success. My mom says that she has been on the phone with The Geet when all of a sudden The Geet yells "I gotta go work on my BM's" and abruptly hangs up. I am totally serious about this. I did not make this up for good blog humor. A BM is a major event in The Geet's day and it gives us a lot to giggle about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Still laughing here.... so much that my tea came out of my nose.
Post a Comment