
This t-shirt was given to me by my dear sister-in-law, Nancy. Could I really be this predictable? Have I actually had a glass of wine from a box in front of Nancy? I think not. But, I should tell you that when you arrive at the Liquor Store wearing said t-shirt and buy a box of wine, they really get a kick out of it. So thank you, Nancy, for making the liquor store clerk laugh and for adding to my t-shirt collection. I am going to blame my friend, Kellie, for introducing me to box wine and my husband, Rick, for thinking it was a great money-saving idea. BTW, Geet Nana LOVES my box wine and she might like a t-shirt too.
4 comments:
Dang- that is the biggest wine glass I have ever seen.
Love the T-shirt!
Charlotte
Too funny!!
I wish you had been wearing this when you served us that luxurious breakfast at your b&b many years ago!
Oh, mp2, how times have changed ....for both of us:)
Post a Comment