Do dogs only throw up and have the diarrhea on carpet and not on hardwood floors? Why, when 75% of my home is hardwood, would a sick dog seek out carpet for her vomiting and pooping pleasure? How do people live with carpet anyway? Do they really think that all that stuff actually comes out when they vacuum? Why do I love dogs?
I actually do have better things to write about, but I just have no blogging motivation.... Maybe in my next post I'll tell you about the wild hair I had this week to travel to Ethiopia for spring break (yes, that's in 6 weeks). Maybe I'll tell you how we rushed out and got our children's passports, got tickets, obsessed over whether or not we should go, and then, decided not to go. Maybe you'll roll your eyes at me like usual and remind yourself that I always have to have something brewing. I mean, The Geet has only been gone from our house for 3 weeks. Things are WAY too boring and I needed a distraction - like a last minute trip to Ethiopia with 3 children. Can you say PSYCH WARD?
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
If it makes you feel any better, Nina has taken to sleeping on an antique couch in her room and peed on it last night. I think this may be happening in other areas of our house as I feel like the pee smell is following me...or maybe its me.
BTW I am drinking box wine this evening. I think with one more glass everything will be ok.
Yes, it WILL be okay. Box wine cures all! Even urine and vomit odors :)
Hey, if your kids don't want to go, you can take me. We can go visit my baby (-:
$1350 FROM Bemidji, S. Best deal in years, our agent says. And - we're passing it by....
Oh man- I know how difficult it must have been to pass this awesome deal up. At least now that the decision has been made you can breathe a little easier.
Charlotte
Post a Comment