Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Crotchety Old Lady

That would be me, not necessarily The Geet. Tonight my cell phone rang and my husband answered it because I was upstairs reading to Harper. A young female on the other end called him a M*^%#$ F*@#&^ and hung up. They called again and Rick didn't answer (we do not have voicemail - good way to save $5 a month :). A few minutes later I received a text from the same number that said "Ben, answer the phone, its Jamie and Crystal". So, I texted these girls. Now understand that I have no idea really how to text and I have only done it one other time and it really does take me at least 20 minutes to type a very short message. I typed this back to them "This is not Ben. I am a crabby 40 year old woman with 3 kids and you just called my husband a MF. Bye girls." Shortly thereafter I received this message from these geniuses "Whatever man u dont know what ur talking about this is the number u gave us". Poor Ben. Sigh.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

You have to laugh...

-C said...

That is seriously funny. Love that you took so much time out of your overloaded schedule to set these girls straight.

Glad for Geet too. Hope her mood will improve with these new digs.

and good luck with the presentation!

Charlotte

Sarah Smith said...

Funny! How did we get so old! Wasn't it just yesterday that we were laying out on your roof in our superwoman underwear?