Sunday, February 1, 2009
Well, I suppose.....
you've all given up on me. My blog posts are pathetic and rare and I don't quite have the motivation to write much. I've thought of posting pictures, since that seems to interest people - but that actually takes energy. I've thought of writing posts about The Geet, but really her behavior has dropped to new lows and I can't even get myself to write about it. I could write about our $600 electric bill or our leaky roof - but really, you've heard all that. I could ask you to select a new name for my blog, since "afarm3 girls.blogspot.com" doesn't quite cut it (I mean the whole thing was started because of the "old lady"). I could talk about how I tryed to start a diet last week, but then got depressed about The Geet's behavior toward me and so decided to make cookies and eat the raw batter. I could write about my book club meeting gone awry - we all got drunk and proceeded to swear loudly and talk dirty (and few of us finished the book). Or, I could admit to failing at blogging, and go to bed. Goodnight :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm still here! I hope you all are doing well and staying warm. :)
Hey! I want in on that book club!!!
Post a Comment