The Geet's room is now set up just for guests. The Geet didn't die in there or anything (she is very much alive), so you don't have to be creeped out! Her clothes are still in the closets but I'm working on that......
There is a king-size bed, a private attached bath and glass doors to the deck. It really isn't completely finished yet, but I had to post for my friend Stacy (raisinglucy.blogspot.com) who is planning to visit soon. I hope this will also entice Lisa With The Red Hair and my friends on the Canadian border to visit - and anyone else who has mentioned it. All I ask in return is that you bring a bottle (or box) or Chardonnay :) John in Vermillion, that does not include the Iowa Table Wine that we've been trading back and forth the last 18 months. Bring something good, dammit!
C'mon over! Seriously - it'll be fun! Our roof only leaks in the living room (its dripping like crazy right now), not in The Geet Suite (yet). Plus, you've gotta stay here before the bank takes the place from us :)
6 comments:
Wow! That looks a lot nicer than my room at home. I might need to take you up on that...
We would LOVE to have your family. I think we're about 8 hours from you. We'll make it worth your while! The start of the Mississippi River is in Itasca State Park, only 45 minutes away. It is a very beautiful and large park - more like a national park really. Okay - I'll stop trying to sell it. It's just that we lived in a small house for the last 5 years, so its fun to have a big enough place to host lots of people at once. The invitation is open!
looks sweet! i can't wait.
Hey - we are THERE. Let us know when ya want us. We'll teach you not to offer lightly (-:
OMG, that room is huge. What great guest quarters, that bed looks so comfortable. Do you do room service? I may never leave the room when (not if) I come.
Charlotte
The room looks awesome! I'm moving in! Yes, I'm going to come and visit. Now, however, I'm stricken with strep throat. I'll give you a call when I can talk again. :)
Post a Comment