I am an only child. I have no siblings to call for support. This is how my parents showed up at my home tonight. That would be my Mother on the left and my, um, Dad on the right. This is sure to explain some of my mental illness.
7 comments:
Wini
said...
OK, my grandpa wants the number of the hottie on the right.
See! This is absolutely hilarious which is one Big reason you need to keep blogging sister. This is funny stuff. Lucky you to have such kooky parents. I love it!
7 comments:
OK, my grandpa wants the number of the hottie on the right.
wow your dad is pretty
Is there something they haven't been telling you?
Did they give a reason for their trendy attire or just come and go?
Are his boobs real?
To answer your questions:
They were on their way to a party. Apparently, my Dad was the only transvestite there.
The boobs are all his. I guess even a very fit 70 year old man shouldn't wear clingy sweaters.
He was caught "itching himself" at the party which caused quite a stir.
See! This is absolutely hilarious which is one Big reason you need to keep blogging sister. This is funny stuff. Lucky you to have such kooky parents. I love it!
Post a Comment