This is what one returns to when one's dogs are not happy with the amount of attention they received on a particular day. Yes, that is a pink frog missing a leg. I did not photograph the devastation of the next day. 5 boxes of undelivered girl scout cookies were consumed by unhappy dogs.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Funnies
It was beautiful here a few weeks ago and we enjoyed an afternoon of cross country skiing. Right after this photo was taken I fell off the bench and laid on the ground laughing because I couldn't get up. I almost wet my pants! Being old and out of shape does provide for tons of humor.

This is what one returns to when one's dogs are not happy with the amount of attention they received on a particular day. Yes, that is a pink frog missing a leg. I did not photograph the devastation of the next day. 5 boxes of undelivered girl scout cookies were consumed by unhappy dogs.
This is what one returns to when one's dogs are not happy with the amount of attention they received on a particular day. Yes, that is a pink frog missing a leg. I did not photograph the devastation of the next day. 5 boxes of undelivered girl scout cookies were consumed by unhappy dogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys look awesome! That photo really made me miss living up there. The frog...not so much.
Post a Comment