Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I am a train wreck....

No Chamois yet (pronounced Shammy, BTW. we should have just spelled it that way.). Still very sad and spent the day driving around looking for her and checking humane societies. Lost a $1500 check at Target today. Got to the bank to deposit it and couldn't find it. Panicked and headed back to Target to search for it. Someone had found it, turned it in and Target had it in their safe! Phew. Looking forward to watching Sarah Palin tomorrow night so I'll feel smarter. Got this link from a friend today and thought it was funny. Would make for a good debate-night drinking game. Too bad, JJ from Vermillion, that you still don't have a television.


http://palinbingo.com/

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so sorry. I know how it feels not to be able to find a pet and to be looking and looking everywhere and to be so sad and distracted. The first day I moved to VA, when we were getting things unpacked, one of my cats freaked out and ran away, and it colored my whole trip and my whole time starting my new life there with sadness. I hope you find her soon.

3GenerationsFarm said...

Thank you Leslie, me too :)

-C said...

Your tagged!