Thursday, October 16, 2008
Digging Deeper
I wrote a post for my friend C's blog today (click here: habeshahouse.blogspot.com). It may not be interesting to you unless you are in the Ethiopian adoption circle (it may not even be interesting to those people!), but I wanted to mention it anyway. C has some great posts about politics and life (including great pics of her husband at both the republican and democratic national conventions) and may have been a comedian in her previous life. She is Danish and loves to smoke cigarettes and swear like a sailor. Man, I should have been from Denmark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great post.
Great post!
Hey you sort of are from Denmark. It is my understanding that Minnesota is a former Danish territory. Why else would there be so many Scandinavians there?
Love the photo of you and Elmo. She/he? becomes you!
C-
Post a Comment