Sunday, October 26, 2008

Beautiful Day....Preparing for Snow...


Today was beautiful. We raked and put away our deck furniture and put the windows on our screen porch. Sunday is supposed to be 20 degrees colder with a chance of snow (and to top it off, The Geet returns). I took some pictures of the girls outside, including this one of them on the swing in our barn loft. Don't they look happy? You'd never know how much trouble they were in today :)

5 comments:

Stacy said...

they're all so dang beautiful how could they possibly ever get into trouble?

PressthePeople said...

That looks like it could be your Christmas card photo. They are gorgeous girls. I wish I had a barn loft with a swing.....

Charlotte

3GenerationsFarm said...

It just may be our Christmas card photo! Funny, because they were all wearing old clothes and I don't think Hana or Harper had combed their hair in 3 days - seriously.

Stacy said...

i still want to know why there were in trouble

Leslie said...

Great picture!