Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2 more things....

It seems that, even with the Geet's help, we cannot afford this house. The mortgage is huge and the place if falling apart and we are overdrawn each month. Rick would say I'm exaggerating as usual. I would disagree and say that I will soon have to get a 50 hour a week job that I hate just to keep us afloat. I am not sure anymore that the beauty of this setting is worth it.

I am going to drink a beer now. I do not like beer. I have to be desperate to drink a beer. There is no wine in this house and I am desperate. I often read the blogs of families with 10, 12 or 15 children. They do not seem to have problems. Are they delusional or am I incompetent? I do not suppose they drink beer out of desperation after losing a dog, spending 5 hours in the ER and questioning their parents judgment. In fact, those things are probably minor to them. Okay, I'm babbling. Beer is waiting.....

1 comment:

writex3 said...

I see that we've had parallel terrible weeks, but I think yours wins. I'm sorry for all you're going through. Wish I was there to have a glass of wine with you.