

Ahh yes, the school year has begun. Can you tell that I am excited?? The girls are happier, I am happier, my husband is happy to be removed from this insane household with its women (even the dogs have vaginas) and maintenance issues - its all good. There are more house issues - the water softener is being finicky and decided to bombard our water supply with salt. The water was foamy and tasted like the ocean for a few days - lovely. My hands actually hurt because the salty water got into the little cracks in my old dry hands. Have I mentioned that I miss city plumbing? I can't imagine the disasters that I will be able to share with you in the dead of winter - 30 below temps outta do wonders for this money-pit property. The above pics are of Massy on the first day of pre-school. She sure loves it!
1 comment:
What a big girl!!!
Post a Comment