Sunday, February 1, 2009

Massy

I got a second wind and eeked out just enough motivation to post some pictures of Massy who celebrated her 5th birthday this month.


Lovin' the Ethiopian Habesha Bread!


"I'm going to Hollywood!!". She loves American Idol!


Wearing her Fancy Nancy Dress while showing her excitement over the Jonas Brothers CD.


Massy's father finds a new use for her birthday tutu. And, if you say he looks good with the beard, I'll kill you! If I had a dollar for every time he comes home from work smiling and says - "got another compliment on my beard today"....

6 comments:

writex3 said...

Must know more about the bread -- did you make it? If so, how?

3GenerationsFarm said...

You're kidding, right :) While we do make the Ethiopian stews, I prefer to buy the bread. Shabelle Market on Franklin in Mpls is a great Ethiopian market with lots of staples, spices, Injera and the Habesha bread.

writex3 said...

No, I really did think you made it. Does Shabelle Mkt ship up here or did you go there? Maybe you and I need to take a little road trip so you can show me the ropes. Might be good for both of our sanities (-:

Yokes said...

My first thought was you had made the bread too...considering all the wonderful stuff you made at the B&B. Boy that seems like eons ago now! Loved the pics, can't believe Massy is 5 - she looks just as independent as Lauren - who decided to go searching for a quarter on Saturday night at the Mexican restaurant and asked every woman there if they had one for her....even the two who were going to the bathroom. She helped them out by sticking her fingers under the stall door and show them how big a quarter was. UGH

PressthePeople said...

I love the beard! He looks so rugged.

Now you can kill me.

Anonymous said...

Not a fan of the beard.