I've been asked why I haven't posted in 6 weeks. I really can't get myself to check my blog, much less post anything. I started this blog to write about life with 3 generations, and - now there are only two in our house. I guess I just don't have the motivation to carry on. I have plans in my head for my next "outside the box" project. I certainly don't plan to stay on the beaten path! When I begin a new blog about my new direction in life, I'll let you know. Until then, goodbye for now. Thank you for reading and commenting and putting up with me :)
The end.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
I'll miss your rambling. Couldn't you just plug yourself in as "the old lady" and keep writing?
shoot. not to sound crass or unappreciative of my relatives buy i have a grandma and a couple of aunts I could lend ya ...
Listen girl, your life still has A LOT to write about. I mean... your parents... those three adorable girls and their antics, plus your dogs and things that go wrong with your house. We love hearing about ALL of it. You must carry on...
I can't believe you are all still checking in - I mean, I would have dumped this link long ago!
Thanks for the love :) I'll begin again someday, maybe soon, maybe not. Not sure yet. It is sort of a relief not to have to write anything.
Right now I'm watching my favorite movie ever - Love, Actually. Collin just arrived in Milwaukee and I've got to listen to him recite words in his English accent...
Sorry, but it does beat blogging....
I hope that there is a new beginning soon, and that you will share it. I love to keep up with you guys. I hope that you are all well. Love Actually is one of my favorites too!
Sherry - Hey! I'll admit, I'm sad to see the blog stopping, but I believe it's only temporary. Your family is pretty awesome and quite funny, so I anticipate that you'll have some fun stories and information soon. - Lisa :)
Sher~ I know that you feel the love and see how much everyone has enjoyed reading your ramblings. You are a gifted and funny writer. Sometimes, it was the highlight of my day to read your blog. I hope you will keep writing. But, for goodness sake, no pressure. This should be fun. It should be a creative outlet! If you get the urge... write! And, the rest of us will be waiting... :o)
I am commenting again, not in an attempt to apply icky pressure but just so you know that I even check the dang comments to see if you responded to a comment. Not that I am a scary stalker or anything. I mean, really, I miss your snide little forum comment emails way back when... sigh. Lets find a weekend and go to Itasca.
Well, shucks.
I miss you - you had a great blog.
But Happy Birthday and we'll see each other IRL soon I'm sure.
Don't be a stranger.
I too am joining the 'shoot' chorus. I thought your blog was very entertaining and like Stacy I have been checking the comments too, for even a little comment from you. Blogland will feel empty without you and how are we going to see pictures of your growing girls on a regular basis without it?????
Charlotte
No pressure but I second all the posts. Please keep at it from time to time. I have this fantasy that all my friends will have blogs and then we'll link them all together. Someday...
Okay, that's it! I've had it. Time to add some "pressure". Ha ha. I've read all these comments from your friends and blog followers and it's pathetic. Time to be a little bit "Simon" from American Idol. The fact of the matter is... we love the stuffin' out of you, Sher. We love your children. We love your dogs. We loved The Geet, but now she is gone. We love Rick. We love your big huge farm house. We love the problems that come with owning it. I hope someday you will continue keeping us informed, keeping us in tune with your darling girls. But, if not, just know that you are greatly loved...
how about kicking up this blog again and turning it into The Hibiscus Farm?
Just discovered your blog and read and read and read. What a beautiful family and wonderful legacy! I sometimes forget how we ended up in AK..(oh yeah one night out to eat in Bemidji and talked to this really neat gal..) Take care and carry:)
Post a Comment